SplinterDrome

Bring jou splinter drome in woorde ----- Turn you dream fragments into words

PLEASE NOTE ALL WORK ON THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN REGISTERED AT SAMBRO FOR COPYRIGHT ON ANY LYRICS THAT MIGHT BE USED IN MUSIC SCORES NEEM ASSEBLIEF KENNIS ALLE WERK OP DIE FORUM IS GEREGISTREER BY SAMBRO VIR KOPIEREG OP ALE VERSE OF DELE DAARVAN WAT MOONTLIK IN MUSIEK LIRIEKE AANGEWEND KAN WORD
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

vers  gedigte  

Latest topics
» lewe,.. minaar of moordenaar
Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 am by Lala

» As..........................
Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 am by Ronel Holtz

» Lente van my siel
Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:41 am by Ronel Holtz

» Agtergeblewe Paradys
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 am by Utopian Indigent

» tussen woorde
Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 am by Utopian Indigent

» Cinnamon heart
Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 am by Ronel Holtz

» Drome van Spanje
Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 am by Ronel Holtz

» stilte kwatryn
Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am by Ronel Holtz

» van agteruit loop om vorentoe te kom
Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am by Ronel Holtz

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

the best I know how

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the best I know how on Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 am

you ask me for the answers, life, religious, and love are not worked out in scientific method, it is only the perception of the person experiencing it, there are universal laws no matter what the believe are you are walking in, the law of do unto others, the law of do what thou wilt but harm non, the law of live your life in such a manner that people will respect your presence, say your prayers whilst you believe and trust them, no matter to whom you name them do it with respect, trust and gratitude, I cannot give you the without fact correct answers only the ones that work for me, only the ones that I have lived to know and understand. I cannot tell you about love in any way other than that what I have seen and experienced, live is an un-precice science, be kind to the person you see in the mirror, that is your best friend, the only person that will be with you forever, remember to laugh at children playing in the park, remember to assist the old, remember to forgive easily because life is to short to carry the burden of hate with you, be gentle to the old and the frail, they too feel heartache and loneliness, accept that you are human, you will make mistakes, get ill and forget important dates, remember when you forgive the harm done to you to never do that same harm to others and also that in forgiving you do not give that person access to your world again you just let go of holding on to the hurt, the grudge the pain,. you ask me the answers to all of live, to believe to tomorrow, I can give you MY answers not all the answers, I can tell you my believe not everyone's believes as faith is not a call hippo and get the best quote option it is a personal experience with your creator and universe, all I can tell you about tomorrow is that you should live today in such a manner that others look forward to having you in their tomorrow,
I am not the best mother, I am A mother the best I know how, I am not the best woman I am a woman the best I know how, I am not the best friend, I am a friend the best I know how, I am not the greatest believer I am a believer the best I know how but I do it all with honesty and gift, hoping that it will all work out in the end, even if I get hurt, I fall or I lose, still it is all I have to give,.. the best I know how

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum